Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC Code is a regional rural bank in India, sponsored by Punjab National Bank. It provides banking services in the rural areas of the state of Bihar.
IFSC Code of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank is an 11-digit alphanumeric code that uniquely identifies the branch participating in NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) and RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) systems.
First four characters of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC Code indicate the name of the bank, while fifth character is always “0” (Zero), which is reserved for future use. The last six characters indicate the specific branch code.
For example, Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC code for Patna branch of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank is PUNB0DBGB01, where “PUNB” represents Punjab National Bank, “0” is a reserved character, and “DBGB01” is the branch code.
IFSC Code of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank
The IFSC code of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank could differ depending on the specific branch you are referring to. However, the first six characters of the IFSC code for South Bihar Gramin Bank will always be CBIN0RRDBGB, where “CBIN” refers to the bank code, “0” is the fifth character and it is reserved for future use, “RRDB” is the Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC code for state and district, and “GB” is the code for the bank’s head office.
To find the exact Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC Code of a specific branch of South Bihar Gramin Bank, you can visit the bank’s website or contact their customer care department. You can also get the IFSC code by searching on the Reserve Bank of India website or other third-party financial websites.
Benefits of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC Code
The Benefits of having Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC Code include:
- Online Transaction: With IFSC code you can do online transactions like NEFT, RTGS and IMPS. This code is required for fund transfer to any bank account in India.
- Easy Identification: IFSC code is a unique code which helps in identifying the bank branch during electronic transactions.
- Accuracy: By using the IFSC code, there are less chances of errors occurring during electronic transactions, thereby ensuring the accuracy of the transactions.
- Quicker Transactions: With the IFSC code, transactions are processed quickly as the system automatically recognizes the bank branch.
- Security: IFSC code ensures the safety and security of your transactions, making it difficult for fraudsters to access your bank account.
In short, having South Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC Code makes it easy and safe to transact online.
Format of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC Code
IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) code for Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank follows a standardized format of 11 characters.
The first four characters represent the bank code, that is CBIN for Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank.
The fifth character is always zero and is reserved for future use.
The last six characters represent the branch code, which is unique for each branch of the bank.
For example, the IFSC code for Patna branch of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank is CBIN0R10001, where “CBIN” is the bank code, “0” is the reserved character, and “R10001” is the branch code.
MICR Code of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank
MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) codes are used to process checks and other financial transactions, and are assigned by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The MICR code of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank is 800852002. This code is used for check processing and other financial transactions for the bank.
However, you can easily find the MICR code of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank by visiting their official website or by contacting their customer support. Alternatively, you can also visit RBI website or any other reliable financial website which provides information about Indian banks and their MICR codes.
Benefits of MICR Code
MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) codes are a technology used to print bank account numbers, routing codes, and other identifying information on documents for the purpose of automated processing. Some of the benefits of MICR code include:
- Accuracy: MICR code provides a high degree of accuracy in processing financial transactions. The use of magnetic ink ensures that information is readable and reduces the risk of errors in data entry.
- Security: The use of MICR code also provides security for financial transactions. The unique code helps prevent fraudulent activities such as check forgery and alteration.
- Speed: MICR codes are a fast and efficient way of processing financial transactions. This allows for high speed processing of cheques, reducing the time and effort required for manual processing.
- Standardisation: MICR code is a standardized system which is recognized internationally. This makes it easier for financial institutions to process transactions across borders.
- Automation: The use of MICR codes allows automation of financial transactions, thereby reducing the need for manual intervention. They is life not only saves time but also reduces the risk of errors.
Overall, the use of MICR codes provides a number of benefits for financial institutions and their customers including accuracy, security, speed, standardization and automation.
Use of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC Code
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC code is used for online funds transfer through various electronic payment systems like NEFT, RTGS amd IMPS.
IFSC Code is a unique 11-digit alphanumeric code that identifies a particular bank branch participating in the electronic transfer of funds. It is mandatory to provide the correct IFSC code to ensure that the money is transferred to the correct bank branch.
To use Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC Code, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the website of your bank or any other online banking portal.
- Log in to your account and go to the ‘Funds Transfer’ section.
- Select the mode of transfer you wish to use (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS).
- Enter beneficiary details like account number, name and amount to be transferred.
- Enter the IFSC Code of South Bihar Gramin Bank branch where the beneficiary account is maintained.
- Verify all the details once again and then start the transfer.
Once the transfer is initiated, the money will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account within a few minutes for IMPS, and within a few hours for NEFT and RTGS.
How to Find Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC Code?
It is easy to find the IFSC code for Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank, mostly through a variety of web resources. The official websites of the bank, the RBI, and a number of financial portals provide an easy-to-use interface for quickly finding the IFSC code. In addition, the code can be obtained by calling the bank branch directly or by looking on check leaves issued by Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank.
Online Platforms for IFSC Codes
The Accurate and current IFSC codes are available on a number of trustworthy websites, including the bank’s official website, the RBI’s IFSC search tool, and well-known financial portals like BankBazaar and Paisabazaar. These platforms have search functions that allow users to retrieve the necessary IFSC code by entering details such as the bank’s official name, branch location, or name.
Benefits of Accurate IFSC Codes
Transactions are guaranteed to be quick and error-free when the proper Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC code is used. Transferring money shouldn’t be delayed or misdirected if this code is entered accurately. Additionally, it improves online transaction security generally and lowers the likelihood of fraudulent activities related to improper fund routing.
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC Code Lookup
The process of finding the IFSC code for Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank is simple, even for individuals who are not familiar with the specifics. People may quickly locate the code by visiting the bank’s website or by using reputable financial platforms. They can also use basic information such as the branch name, bank name, or location. To make the search procedure easier, the RBI’s official website offers a complete database of IFSC codes from all participating institutions.
How do I find the Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC code through the bank’s website?
Go to the ‘Branch Locator’ or ‘IFSC Code’ section of the bank’s website to find the IFSC code. Input information like the name of the branch or its address to obtain the code.
Is it safe to share the IFSC code for online transactions?
Yes, because the IFSC code only identifies the bank and branch, it is safe to share it. However, keep other sensitive banking information private.
How often are IFSC codes updated or changed for a bank branch?
IFSC codes for bank branches rarely change. However, IFSC codes may be updated if a branch undergoes significant changes or mergers.
What happens if the wrong IFSC code is used?
The funds might be transferred to the incorrect account if the incorrect IFSC code is entered. It’s crucial to get help from the bank right away in these situations.
Can an IFSC code be changed?
No, the branch-specific IFSC code doesn’t change. The bank gives its customers advance notice of any changes.
How can I find Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC code without a chequebooks?
The IFSC code can be obtained by clients via the bank’s customer service line, internet banking portal, or official website.
To put it simply, the Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC code is an essential component that guarantees the safe and efficient transfer of money within India. Comprehending its importance, organisation, and convenience of use across multiple digital channels enables people to carry out transactions without difficulty while emphasising precision and safety.
Disclaimer: The author in this post has written his opinion based on the knowledge of experts. Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank IFSC Code (Bank) & (Investments) are subject to risk. You are responsible for any risk.