Aryavart Bank ifsc code is a Regional Rural Bank located in Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 2019 and is a merger of two regional rural banks, Gramin Bank of Aryavart and Allahabad UP Gramin Bank. The bank has a wide network of branches across Uttar Pradesh and offers various banking products and services to its customers.
IFSC code stands for Indian Financial System Code. It is a unique alphanumeric code assigned to each bank branch in India that participates in online funds transfer systems, ie National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) and Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS).
IFSC Code is an 11-character code consisting of a combination of letters and numbers. The first four characters of the code represent the bank code, the fifth character is always zero, and the last six characters represent the branch code.
IFSC Code for Aryavarta Bank branches begins with the letters ARYA followed by one zero and six digits representing the specific branch code. For example, the IFSC code of Aryavart Bank branch located in Lucknow is ARY0LUCK001.
Customers can easily find the IFSC Code for their Aryavart Bank branch in their passbook, account statement, or by visiting the official website of the bank. IFSC code is required to transfer funds online from one bank account to another.
Aryavart bank MICR code
Get real time information about MICR code of Aryavart Bank. However, I can guide you how to find MICR code of Aryavarta Bank, it is a nine digit number.
You can visit the official website of Aryavart Bank and search for the MICR code under the branch locator section. Alternatively, you can also find the MICR code of Aryavart Bank printed on the check leaves provided to the account holders.
In case you are unable to find the MICR code through these methods, you can contact the customer care service of Aryavart Bank to get the required information.
Aryavart bank ifsc code branches
I have little or no access to the latest information of Aryavarta Bank IFSC Code all branches and IFSC Codes. However, you can easily find this information on the official website of Aryavart Bank or on the website of Reserve Bank of India. The general steps to find the IFSC Code of a specific branch of Aryavarta Bank:-
(1)Go to the official website of Aryavart Bank or the Reserve Bank of India’s website.
(2)Look for the option to search for IFSC codes or branch details.
(3) Select Aryavart Bank as the bank name and enter branch location or branch name to find IFSC Code.
(4) The search result should display the IFSC code along with other details like branch address, contact number, etc.
Alternatively, you can also find IFSC Code of Aryavarta Bank branches through other third-party websites which provide this information.
How to find ifsc code
To find IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) code of a bank branch, The follow these steps:-
(1) Visit the IFSC page of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) website: https://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2009
(2) Select the Bank Name, State, District and Branch Name from the dropdown menu.
(3)The IFSC code for the selected branch will be displayed on the page.
Alternatively, you can also search for the IFSC Code of the bank branch:
(1)Checking the bank’s website.
(2)Looking for the IFSC code on the bank’s passbook or chequebook.
(3) Asking the customer service representative of the bank.
(4) Using any third-party website or app that provides IFSC code information.
Use of aryavart bank ifsc code
Aryavart bank IFSC Code (Indian Financial System Code) is a unique identification code assigned to each bank branch in India that facilitates Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) between banks. It is an 11-character alphanumeric code used to identify the bank branch involved in a financial transaction.
IFSC codes are used for various purposes, including:
(1) Online Fund Transfer: IFSC code is used to electronically transfer funds from one bank account to another within India. It is necessary to initiate transactions through various digital channels such as NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer), RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) and IMPS (Immediate Payment Service).
(2) Electronic Clearing Services (ECS): IFSC code is used for processing electronic clearing services like utility bill payments, SIP (Systematic Investment Plan), and loan EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) by auto-debiting funds from the customer’s bank account is done for services.
(3) Cashless Transactions: IFSC code is also used for cashless transactions through digital wallets like Paytm, Google Pay and PhonePe.
(4) Foreign Exchange Transactions: IFSC code is also used for foreign exchange transactions like foreign exchange trading, remittance and other foreign exchange transactions.
Overall, IFSC code plays a vital role in promoting digital transactions and ensuring safe and secure electronic money transfers in India.
Format of IFSC Code
Aryavart bank IFSC Code (Indian Financial System Code) is an 11-digit alpha-numeric code used by banks in India to identify bank branches participating in the NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) and RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) systems is done.
The format of IFSC code is as follows:
(1) The first four characters (AAAA) represent the bank code (only alphabetical characters are used).
(2) The fifth character is 0 (zero) which is reserved for future use.
(3) The last six characters (BBBBBB) represent the branch code (alphanumeric characters are used).
For example, in IFSC code “SBIN0001234”:
(1) “SBIN” represents the bank code for State Bank of India.
(2) “0” is reserved for safe use in the future.
(3) “001234” represents the branch code for a specific State Bank of India branch.
Benifits of aryavart bank ifsc code
IFSC Code of a bank is a unique code assigned by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to each bank branch. IFSC code helps to identify the bank and its branch during online fund transfer transactions like NEFT, RTGS and IMPS. Aryavart Bank IFSC code offers several benefits, which include:
(1) Easy Identification: With the help of IFSC code, the bank and its branch can be easily identified during online transactions.
(2) Secure Transactions: IFSC Code ensures the security of online transactions by ensuring that the funds are transferred to the correct bank and branch.
(3) Faster Transactions: With the help of IFSC code, online transactions are processed faster, leading to faster transfer of funds.
(4) Accuracy: The use of IFSC codes eliminates the possibility of errors in fund transfers due to incorrect bank or branch identification.
(5)Widely Accepted: Aryavarta Bank IFSC code is widely accepted by other banks and financial institutions, thereby making it easier to transfer funds from one bank to another.
Overall, Aryavart Bank IFSC code provides a convenient, secure and efficient way to transfer funds online.